- Legion of Honor (first woman of letters): knight (1900), as a woman of letters (it was a first), officer (1913), as a woman of letters and vice-president of the SGDL
- Agricultural Merit: knight (1911), for its rose garden in Valcorie (Parmain)
- Medal of Honor of the Society of People of Letters (1919) – for her action at the head of the “Denier des veuves”
- Medal of Queen Elizabeth of Belgium (1920), for her action in favor of Belgian refugees
- Medal of the French Recognition (1920) for the action of the “Aide aux Femmes des Combattants” that Daniel-Lesueur presided.