Daniel-Lesueur lived in several places in Paris. First in the Rue de Turin (ninth arrondissement of Paris) at her mother’s house in the years 1870-1880, then at the 24, rue des Dames (seventeenth arrondissement) around 1882-1890; when her daughter was born she lived with Gustave Hubbard at the 135, rue Michel-Ange (sixteenth arrondissement); Then she moved to the Rue de Rome (75017), from 1885 to 1903, first at the 121 and then at the 91 (where a sign indicates that she stayed there).
Thanks to revenues coming from all her successful publications, she bought a domain in Parmain (district of Val d’Oise) that she called “La Valcorie”. After their wedding Daniel-Lesueur and Henry Lapauze lived at 17, Aumale Street between 1904 and 1906, and after in the Petit Palais when her husband became curator in chief (1906-1925).
Left : 91 Rome Street. Right : 17 Aumale Street.
Left : Daniel-Lesueur Avenue (Paris) © Studio B. Petit. Right : the Petit Palais.